Friday 16 November 2012

Explanation:

Character Explanation:
I use Remilia Scarlet uhhhhhmmm,coz' she's really Awechuum *w*
And I really like Vampires~ She's using Spell Cards to defeat her opponents~ :D
Graphics Explanation:
I just use textures,C4D,simple fonts,shape and a render :angel:
It's just simple b'coz everything in the background is just a texture,I didn't use brush...
Also,I didn't use some styles in the font just a plain white and the line that separates the text it's just a oval shape I just low the opacity~
For short,
"It's Simple!" 8D

Click the image for the better quality~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}

My Friends are everything to me~

___________________________________
This is my Lovely Dream so don't interrupt it~
I don't like the rippers,spammers and copycats
and your comment makes me happy :D


Designer: Romanticide
Icons: Core Ability +81
Pixels: Romanticide
Background: Five points apart